let's read...

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Turkey Day!






A big Gobble, Gobble to you, my cyber friends. I've been MIA thanks to a power surge that gobbled up my computer. Luckily, I was able to get it fixed and save my work, thanks to my hubby. I must admit that I'm not a huge fan of the traditional turkey dinner, but let's talk about that dessert. My favorite is a chocolate pecan pie that my mom makes that is to die for yummy. I guess it won't be a very good example for my kids if I skip dinner and go straight to dessert. I have worked on a few cards to add to the shop, and I paid for some advertising through Etsy on Saturday so I'm hoping to have a 1st sale soon. Keep your fingers crossed for me. Good news for my fellow digi-scrappers, I'm setting up my file sharing account and I should have some freebies up for grabs very soon! I wish you all a very happy Turkey Day.

Cara

No comments: