let's read...

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Sunny with a chance of Springtime



Today is amazing, 70 degrees, sunshine, and plenty of playtime outside (or at least I will be when I get done with this post). I wanted to get my weekly layout done, and decided to focus on Easter because there were too many adorable pictures to choose from. Every year the aunts throw a fun Easter party and buy these colored baby chicks and ducks, and this year my kids were all about them. I swear I can see the panic in that green duck's eyes as my daughter not-so-gingerly picked him up. You can see a glimpse of my fun new kit that comes out next week, called Bouquet. I have the WordArt add-on already available at my stores! I hope you are having an incredible day.



Click here to purchase. It's only $1.49 this weekend!

No comments: