let's read...

Thursday, July 16, 2009




Pretty Scrappy's Once a Month Dollar Day is here, July 16th, so don't miss the amazing array of goodies over there for ONE day only. Look what great buys I have available for $1 today, click here to check all the deals out.





Just look at what some of my AMAZING creative team has done with my newest kit, Ordinary Moments. I'm so lucky to have them behind me. They have some great blogs, too, so click on their names to check them out. Also, I'm still having a sale on Ordinary Moments over at Designs in Digital until Saturday the 18th.



Moncia's adorable layout:



Fleur's Sweetest



Rylea's amazing layout



hayscg's finest




My Newest CT Member: Brittany of Frogpaw Studio

2 comments:

Pumpy said...

I like this lo very much. Lovies xxx

MemoryKeeper said...

You have great layout shares! WoW! I love your new blinkie too! Did you have it professionally made?

Your blog is awesome!

I created a beautiful memorial photobook for one of my students that passed away in April. I would love for you to see it when you get a chance.

Thanks so much!

Here’s to more happy scrapping, and
Hugs from the heart,
Jeanette

Come scrap your blog with me…
Easy Custom Blogs

-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.

Oh yeah, you can remove the lines between items on the side bar, just look for a remove the word DOTTED and change the pxl from 1 to zero on your HTML for side bar.

You can hyperlink your new tags (they look great by the way)...