let's read...

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Some new {cu} for you

Boy, there's a lot of talk in the digi world about people stealing designers work and then offering it up for free, or selling it for their own profit. So sad to see all that dishonesty going on, but there are so many more honest, well-meaning designers and scrappers in this biz! So I just try to focus on that. All my CU (commercial use) products are all hand-made or extracted from generic items by myself. I'm a librarian and teacher, and take copyright laws very seriously, so if you buy from me you have no worries! I'm releasing my part of Polka Dot Plum's CU March grabbag, in case you were in need of some original overlays or fun buttons! Have a good one friends.

Over It Collection - Artist Series - Set 6



Button It - Set 1


No comments: