let's read...

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

New Kit & HUGE Sale

Let's do a happy dance, shall we? A new kit from Sweet Tomato, finally. Now, don't laugh, but this kit was inspired by my little one's new panties. I just fell in love with the colors and decided to do my version of a feminine kit. The uses for this lovely kit are endless. Just look at what some of my Creative Team did with it!

Finley



Now, this is my absolute favorite time of the year as both of my kids have birthdays this week, and I always throw one rocking birthday party. So, while I slave over a life size castle for their knight and princess party, why don't you take advantage of my 50% off sale that I'm having to celebrate their tiny little lives! It's off everything, even my CU, so run (don't walk) to Polka Dot Plum and treat yourself to some digital yumminess.



P.S. Have you seen my new CU overlay Bundle #2??? What a value...



1 comment:

Jessica said...

Haha! I just had to laugh... I too was inspired to create a digi kit (still rattling around in my brain...haven't created it yet LOL) based on my toddler's pretty little panties... but I wondered whether or not I'd actually admit where I found my source of inspiration. You have given me the confidence to announce it proudly (if I ever get around to making the kit in the first place)! :) Thanks, and great work on the kit, too! :)