let's read...

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Awesome CU Blowout Sale


Are you in need of some beautiful handmade CU overlays? CU buttons or doodles? Then, this is the week to grab some Sweet Tomato originals. Everything was created by me, then scanned in my amazing scanner at 600 dpi and then saved as a jpeg or png file at 300 dpi. The detail is clear and beautiful. And if you buy the bundles with this sale, I'm almost giving them away. Click here to see what I've got for you. Price shown reflects the discount.

Polka Dot Plum is having a site CT call and it's a great opportunity to work in one of the greatest stores in scrapland! Call ends August 8th.



And, did you know that Polka Dot Plum store is the August sponsor at Persnickety Prints? There are games, prizes and a full on kit that I helped collaborate on. Check out week 1 here.



No comments: