let's read...

Friday, September 24, 2010

Fall Kit Sale!



Hey Hey Digi Friends! I'm celebrating the onset of Fall with a 50% off sale on 2 of my fall kits, Autumn Bliss and Grateful, full of charming colors and unique accents and papers that will be sure to garner you some gallery love. Swing by my shop HERE to pick them up today! I've also got a great photo mask set that matches Autumn Bliss for only $2. Sale ends September 28th!

We are having a great start to school, my little guy is really getting into kindergarten and my daughter is loving all the creativity of nursery school. I'm so proud, and amazingly busy carting them everywhere. We will be moving in a month and once I get us set up there, I plan to be back to designing with a vengeance!!! Enjoy your weekend everyone...

No comments: