let's read...

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Do you need a Wintervention?



I do!!!! I'm over the dreary February days and long for bright, sunny days spent outside. I decided to take a new look at winter, infusing it with the vitality and excitement of spring. Check out this fun new kit with vibrant colors, unique hand-drawn elements and beautiful patterns and make your winter/spring layouts pop in any gallery. Check it out today at Polka Dot Plum or Scrappity-Doo-Dah!

AND, stay tuned as I've got some great things brewing for Sweet Tomato very soon and can't wait to share them with you!!! wink wink.






2 comments:

Trish Hughes said...

What a cute kit!!! I've let my readers over atScrappy Trends know about your it, so they can come visit your blog for more info about it.

5Star Digital Scrapbooking said...

I'd like to invite you to add your banner to our Digital Scrapbooking Topsite. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there


Free Digital Scrapbooking