let's read...

Friday, May 6, 2011

Merry iNSD weekend! Sales, Freebies, CT call & More

Are you ready for this monster post??? I've got loads to share with you this iNSD weekend. Let's start with my new Funky Playground GrabBag: 6 FULL kits by 6 AMAZING designers for only $6 this weekend ONLY. Here's my fun contribution: l'artiste




And do I have some SALES for you that start now and go through the weekend!

Funky Playground Designs - 40% off the whole store
Polka Dot Plum - 40% off the whole store (excludes CU)
Scrappity-Doo-Dah - My store is 40% off (other designers have different sales)

Are interested in getting some of my stuff for FREE? Then apply to my CT Promo Team call that runs from today through next Friday the 13th. We are a fun, close-knit team looking to add a few more members to help spread the Sweet Tomato word around. Come join us today!

Requirements: 10 comments in my gallery a week, 5 posts in iso/enable me threads a month, be active in our forum. The more you do the more product you can earn! Email me at sweettomatoscrapper@cox.net today!



Ready to know about some SWEET freebies this weekend? WELL....I've got a few things going on. First, the designers at Funky Playground are doing a Facebook Freebie train. Click HERE to get the full list of particpants. Here's my little part, just click on the button and like me to unlock it. If you already "like" me, then just go ahead and grab it!





AND, over at Polka Dot Plum we made some fun, coordinating freebies for you available this weekend only.



And stay tuned for some exciting changes coming up for Sweet Tomato!




No comments: