let's read...

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Thirsty? Try some Raspberry Limeade...



Are you ready for some fun this weekend for National Scrapbook Day? My stores are busting with fun activities and some fantastic sales. I've got a rockin' grab bag coming out with one of my best kits ever with lots of my fun doodles and sales galore and a few freebies for my favorite fan - YOU! So stay tuned. Let's start with my latest kit that's releasing today at all my stores, Raspberry Limeade, inspired by my mom's new bedroom decor. I loved the neutral black, white & grey with the pops of springy color. I think you will too!

Polka Dot Plum
Funky Playground Designs
Scrappity-Doo-Dah

Here's what my CT did with it!





And here's a sneaky to my grab bag kit at Funky Playground that will be available Friday!



No comments: