let's read...

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Putting my toe in the water...

Nervous, that's how I'm feeling right now as I type these words. I'm taking a huge risk, putting myself out here in the wide, unknown cyberworld. I've been talking for months about starting my business, taking classes, honing my design skills, coming up with business names, all while taking care of my two little tomatoes at home. Let's just say that I only work during naptimes and bedtimes right now! I know I can't be the only mom out there right now trying to launch a business in these turbulent times, hoping to help her family make ends meet and keep her sanity at the same time. So, here I am, hoping to connect with others who are interested in the goings-on of my little life. Stay tuned for funny antecdotes, freebie digital scrapbook stuff, digi-tutorials, and links to my new etsy store and website that will showcase my new photo cards/announcements, scrap 4 hire, and digital scrapbooking supplies. Let's see where this ride takes me.

Peace.

No comments: