let's read...

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Waiting for Cold Case...



and working on a new announcement. My good friend April Narby, who runs a photography business in NJ (http://www.aprilnarbyphotography.com/), created a great announcement and I made my own version of it. I'm working on making my Christmas papers right now, so I can get some Christmas cards out there in time for the holidays. My goal right now is to have at least 6 cards ready and then I'll open my etsy store. Here's the latest announcement. I've made all the papers and elements, which is more fun than I can tell you. A big thank-you to Atomic Cupcake for their action that made my gel letter F.

1 comment:

Jeannette said...

Hi cara, I've signed up for following but apologise that I don't have a photo. Need to lose a few extra dozen pounds before that'll happen.LOL Good luck with your venture and welcome to Blogland.