let's read...

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Celebration with a Freebie!



sorry this link has expired

I wish there was a way to freeze time, or at least just slow it down right now, I feel like my babies are growing so fast. My baby boy turned 4 today, and we had such a special day doing all the things he loves: jumping gyms, riding the mall car rides, eating at Chick-fil-a, running around outside. Just watching him playing with all his heart makes me so thankful that I'm raising a happy kid. And next week, my little girl turns 2, sigh. In honor of my 2 favorite little people in the world, I'm having a huge sale at all of my stores. I'm even debuting a new kit today, that is included in the 50% off sale. And, if all that wasn't enough, I'm giving you another taste of my seedlings template line with a limited time only freebie in honor of Nolan & Finley's big days. Stop by my stores at Faith Sisters, Designs in Digital and Pretty Scrappy to see my amazing deals this week! Enjoy!



Octopus's Garden NOW AVAILABLE here.



Here's a glimpse at our day, and a peek at the papers in Octopus's Garden.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a great template.

So glad you had a great day with your birthday boy. Yes they grow up just too quickly and we have to treasure every moment. What a wonderfully happy little face your little boy has.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOLAN!!!!!!

Nic said...

Thank you very much.

Michelle said...

Thanks for the fabulous template!!

Scrapping Mom of 5 said...

Great job. Thanks so much for the template.

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Earth Day Theme post on Jun. 24, 2009. Thanks again.

sdwrdt said...

thank you for such a cute template! I know how you feel about time going so quickly! My two are now almost 14 & 16! EEK! It does go by very quickly!

Deborah said...

Thanks for such a terrific template!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the great template.

Anonymous said...

Love this template, it just looks so fun! Thank you very much! :)

Cherbear said...

Thank you for sharing the template!

janie said...

Thank you for the great template.

Monica said...

Hi Cara...on my blog there is an award for you :)

jtb said...

Love your templates! Thank you!

roseytoes9 said...

i have an award for you on my blog :) i really love your stuff!!

thescrappywife said...

Fabulous template! Wonderful layout you made with it! Thank you!