let's read...

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Freebie with a side of News



Sorry this download has expired. Look for it in my new set 7 templates.

Oooh, I had fun coming up with this new template and incorporating one of my favorite things right now...the distressed photo mask. Please enjoy!

Here is my newest release, Dream On, an expanded kit that is full of bright colors and distressed elements to really highlight any number of family adventures. It's a kit you can use over and over again, and it is only $3.50! Swing by Pretty Scrappy, Faith Sisters or Designs in Digital to get it today.




Want a new twist on an old favorite? Then join me this Wednesday (the 19th) at 9pm EST at Designs in Digital for a rockin' good time and find out if you've truly crossed over to the digi dark side. Lori of Page Frocks is giving away an amazing digi artist flair pack that is to die for...just for participating!




FINALLY! My amazing $2 deal for my Template Bundle 1 is on for tomorrow (Tuesday, August 18th) ONLY. Run over to Designs in Digital and grab this great deal now.




And last, but absolutely not least, check out my amazing CT over on my scrolling sidebar. It's taken me a bit, but I've finally got them all up and linked to their pictures. Click on them to check out some really fun scrapping blogs! Thanks, girls, for all you do for me.


8 comments:

Breeoxd said...

thanks for the giftie- it is lovely!

Karen M in FL said...

Thanks for the template.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 1 post on Aug. 18, 2009. Thanks again.

sdwrdt said...

thank you - loved it even before I saw the photomask on the big photo!

Jay said...

Love it. TYFS

AnnP said...

Thanks for the freebie! It looks great!

Brittany said...

I posted a QP for this kit on my blog. I love the colors Cara!

Anonymous said...

I love your templates! Thanks so much!