let's read...

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Odds n' Ends

Happy Sunday to you all! We having a full, festive summer weekend. It may be constant chaos around here, and my floors could use a good mop (or any mop really), and I can't remember the last full scale meal I prepared....but my kids are having a blast this summer! In the end, that's what truly matters. I just had a few odds n' ends and decided to just put them all in one post.

I've been working on the blog, can you tell? Just some rearranging and organizing mostly, but I'm trying to make it easier for you to wander around. I'm also in the process of getting a newsletter together with specials and such and I need your help. How often do you, the digi scrapper, like to receive newsletters? Once a week, Once a week, or something different? I'd really like to know.

An update on Designs in Digital - they were maliciously attacked by a hacker who erased the shop and added virus's to the back-up. I still can't imagine who gets their kicks from this sort of thing. Consequently, they are rebuilding it from the ground up even BIGGER and BETTER. I'm actually quite excited about the new site, which is now open but still in the building phase. We'll all have to reregister and I'm going to have to reupload my store, but it will be worth it. And I didn't forget the $2 template bundle deal...it will come again when the store is open, I promise. I'm also trying to talk them into a fun We've been Hacked sale...so you will benefit, too! When I know more, so will you.

I have two challenges this month...come check them out:
Humpty Dumpty Challenge at Faith Sisters


Journal It Challenge at Pretty Scrappy


Look at some of these amazing layouts from my CT:
Sun-Kissed:
Monica's sweet layout

Rylea's fantastic work



Ordinary Moments:
Heather's Fun Boy layout

Tracie's purrrfect layout

Janet's beautiful CA layout



And, finally, here are 2 giant collabs from my stores:
Pretty Scrappy's Drama Queen


Faith Sisters: Live, Laugh, Love





No comments: