let's read...

Sunday, September 20, 2009

I survived!

DisneyWorld, that is! What on earth were we thinking when we planned a trip with a 2 and a 4-year-old for a WEEK in Orlando. I'm more exhausted then if I had stayed home, lol. The kids on the other hand had a blast, stayed up late, ate a ton of hot dogs, swam like fishes and got to meet Mickey and Minnie Mouse. But, let's just say that I don't see another vacation in our future anytime soon. Here are a few pictures of our whirlwind week:




I've got a few sales going on this week. I'm the featured designer over at Faith Sisters and have an exclusive freebie for you over there, as well as 30% off my shop through Wednesday. Pretty Scrappy is also having a grand re-opening sale this week and Monday and Tuesday is $2 day!



No comments: