let's read...

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Short & Sweet CT call



I have some room on my Creative team for some new amazing scrappers....could it be for you? I'm having a CT call that ends on 10/1/09, so get your applications in! I'm getting ready to announce some really big CT news this weekend!

Here's the text in the image:
Requirements:
1. 1 layout per kit (usually 2-3 per month)
2. Post to my 2 stores and 2 other galleries of your choice
3. Enable my products

Benefits:
1. Access to my growing collection
2. Our own CT forum
3. Permission to use my items to create QP’s to give away on your blog
(if desired)
4. Fun CT blinkie (you can’t have too many, now can you?)
5. Showcased on my blog
6. Easy access to me

Contact Me
If interested, email me at sweettomatoscrapper@cox.net with your name, blog link (if you have one), a link to your gallery, a list of any other CT teams and some fun facts about yourself.

Again, this call ends October 1st. I run a professional, fun, and enthusiastic business with an already amazing creative team...won't you come join us?



No comments: