let's read...

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Overlay Madness

Have you ever had one of those days that was supposed to be so much fun, and it just ended up being frustrating? My kids, joys that they are, have both had one of THOSE days...when I put them down for nap, I told them that mommy needed a time-out and that everything will be better when we wake up. LOL...let's hope.

I've got some exciting Overlays to share with you, created from my original artwork using all kinds of mixed media, I had a BLAST making these and I'm so excited about how they turned out. Today, at Polka Dot Plum, sets 4,5, and Bundle 1 (that contains Sets 1-5) are all 20% off today. Discount shows up in the cart. I'm also giving away my watercolor overlays for FREE if you put one or more of my Over It Collection - Artist Series in your cart. So, splurge today and bring home some unique overlays that will make your papers different than everyone else's!

Set 4


Set 5



Bundle 1 (Includes my first 5 sets of the Artist Series)


Here's the FREE add-on Set



No comments: