let's read...

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Template Time again...

A weekend of snow has finally ended for us as DH went back to work and the rain got rid of most of the snow on the ground. The kids had an absolute blast and I'll be back to post pictures tonight of all the snow madness. In the meantime, I've got some fabulous new templates for you today, perfect to document those Project 365 weeks or any multi-photo layout you've got in mind. Pair it up with my new kit, Time Flies By that's being released at Polka Dot Plum today, and you've got an instant 365 album! AND, if you hurry and grab these today, you'll get 20% off them both AND get the free matching alpha. Pssst...if you follow me on twitter or facebook, you'll find another coupon for you later today!;)

Set 8 templates



Time Flies By - Polka Dot Plum release


and the FREE WITH PURCHASE add-on alpha


And here is what I, and my talented CT, have created with Time Flies By.

Cara's


Aimee's 2 pager

Brittany's 2-pager

Faith

Heather

Glenda

Our newest talented member, Stef

Rylea


And there's still more to come...just look at all you can do with one kit. I hope you have a scrappin' good day everyone!



No comments: