let's read...

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Cyber Hugs & Thank Yous


I'm so excited, one of my templates just went over 1,000 downloads! Wow, that makes me so happy. I got a sweet surprise in my comments today by Jeanette over at Jeanette's Pages, who passed on an award to me today and left me some love. To those of us that blog, we know how excited we are to read comments, and it warmed my heart today to read hers. Go check out some of the amazing cards she makes over there! The rules are that you have to link back to the person who nominated you... that's the easy part..... pass the award onto 7 other blogs that give you inspiration and link to them too. I hate to make more work for everyone, but I did want to give a shout out to my favorite blogs to date. Check out their beautiful work!
Easy Custom Blogs
April Narby Photography
Pixels & Ice Cream
Tootlebugz
Simply Yin
Sweet Blossom Designs
Mel's lightbulb moments

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hi cara!

thanks so much for this award i really appreciate it! i have been visiting your blog pretty often, i love what you do.

thanks again and much love,
mel xxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the award! It was so sweet of you to think of me :) Your comments made my day.

It might be a few days before it gets up on my blog - but it will! (We have a fun, but very busy weekend planned.)

Thanks again!!!

Yin said...

THank you Cara!! I'm blessed! even though I've been nominated before, so I don't think I'll participate again. THanks so much!