let's read...

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I'm a QP convert...


Today, I sat watching my 19-month-old say dog-dog and itty-at while we were reading and thought, "I really need to scrapbook these first words while I remember them". Now, in the olden days (aka traditional scrapbooking), I'd have kept thinking about it because I had no time to put it all together. Tonight, I took 30 minutes, an awesome Katie Pertiet QuickPage and told her story with some favorite recent photos. I feel so accomplished, which is saying something because I vegged out in front of American Idol most of the night. (I am completely and utterly addicted to this show, so I'm sure you'll be hearing more about it in the coming months). Tonight, I liked Danny and the girl with the pink hair the best. What about you? Take a look at the background paper and the paper I used in the heart shape...they are preview of The Princess kit that is almost finished, just a few more elements to go. Have a great night!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Your daughter is adorable. Maybe it was because I'm getting over the flu, but I didn't think American Idol was that great last night, and I am a big fan, too. Agree with you - Danny and Alexis were the best.

MemoryKeeper said...

What a cutie pie! I love that sweet QP...I adore QP's and use them all the time.

I enjoy making them too!

By the way I finished The Shack and was deeply touched. WOW! I can't believe the overwhelming love God has for his children...I was so blessed!

Here's to more happy scrapping, and
(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
.`•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ HEART,
.`•.¸.•´ Jeanette
Come Scrap your Blog with me…
Easy Custom Blogs

Jeannette said...

Hi Cara, Just wanted to say I think your Blog is amazing and very inspirational. While I don't alwas leave comments I do check what's happening (I have a post feed linked)and download your freebies, Thanks. I have a little award on my Blog for you if you want it.