let's read...

Monday, February 2, 2009

My Official Unofficial CT (creative team)...

consists of my close friend, Courtney, without whom I would never have taken a Jessica Sprague class and crossed over to the Digi Dark Side. She saves me in many ways, and getting me back into scrapbooking the digital way has increased my productivity 1000 times over and I'll save more of these precious memories for my family. Thanks, Court, for all you do for me! She has also graciously agreed to be my CT right now, taking my 1st kit and making these great pages. She's very talented, as you can see, and I'm thrilled with how great my kit turned out in her capable hands. Hopefully, as I fill up my store with new goodies, I'll find some more talented people that would like to help me get the Sweet Tomato word out, but for now I couldn't ask for more.



No comments: