let's read...

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Introducing The Princess

Do you ever have those moments when you wish you had your camera? Totally had one today as I took my son to preschool. We're having a wicked Nor'easter here at the beach today and we have all kinds of slushy snow on the ground. So I put on his rainboots and we splashed all through on the long way to school, I don't know if I've ever seen him so happy...a little wet, but happy! I so wish I had a picture to scrap of his smile, but I'll just have to document it here...and hope the slush is still here when he gets home in a few hours. LOL.

On to more scrappy matters, I've finally got the companion kit ready to The Prince. Let me introduce you to The Princess, a beautiful and soft kit ready to highlight those coy glances, sweet smiles, and first dance recitals of your little angel. And if you have one of each, or do custom announcements and want coordinating kits, you can buy them together as a bundle and SAVE big. They are 20% off today, 3/3/10 at Polka Dot Plum. And, for those designers out there, several of us PDP'ers put together a CU grab bag full of yummy stuff (I have a set of overlays and some buttons...sshhh, don't tell anyone I told you)...so grab it today as well! I hope you have some sloshy fun in your day!

The Princess







Royalty Bundle


CU grab bag



No comments: