let's read...

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A Sweet Tomato Bouquet for YOU!

Happy Springtime my cyber friends! The pear trees are in full bloom around here and it is so spectacular. Less spectacular is the severe allergies my children and I have to them which forces us to spend way too much on lotion kleenex and allergy meds. My DS (who is 4) also started baseball this week and I don't think there is anything cuter than little boys and big baseball gloves. And, to brag a bit, he's quite a good hitter. Of course, he's had a ton of practice with his sister these past 2 years. Sweet Tomato Designs is sponsoring his team, the Mets, this year and I'll be back with photos next week showing him off. Onward to my re-release of my springtime kit, Bouquet. I had retired it, but I blew off the dust and brought it out just in time for you to use in your springtime/easter/little girl layouts. AND if you are a newsletter subscriber, I've got a special coupon going out to you! I hope you and yours are enjoying the beauty outside!

Bouquet


Bouquet WordArt


Buy the whole set and SAVE BIG! Bouquet Bundle




No comments: