let's read...

Sunday, March 21, 2010

March Mater Madness Blog Train


Sorry this link has expired, but look for it soon in another template pack!

What a fun Design-o-versary month I've had, and to top it all off, my talented CT and I have decided to bring you a Special Blog train. I always love March Madness as I went to school at U of Arizona during the big years, including our National Championship win in 1997. This blog train is up for only 1 week, so grab your goodies now before they go away forever. AND, if you haven't had a peek in awhile, check out my Polka Dot Plum store to see what goodies I have for you. They are all 20% off this week only, discount will show up in your cart.

Next stop....
Cara You are HERE
Rylea
Monica
Sheila
Faith
Glenda
Brittany
Michele




4 comments:

belle007 said...

Thanks for the great template!

Karen M in FL said...

Thanks so much for the template.

Anonymous said...

awesome template Cara. Thank You

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Mar. 22, 2010. Thanks again.