let's read...

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Big GIANT News!

So, as my regulars know, I'm just off a sabbatical where I took time to move and settle my family. After the hectic holidays, I decided to pump some life into my designing and send off guest applications and sponsorships, looking to really change things up this year. The response was amazing! So here's the lowdown thus far:

1) I'm still at Polka Dot Plum, which has my widest range of products
2) I had a CT call in January and added some seriously talented new peeps
3) I'm a contributing designer to The Fix this month at DigiScrapAddicts.
4) I guested at Scrappity-Doo-Dah this February and loved it so much I decided to stay on there
5) I'm the March sponsor for Log Your Memory and (wait for it).....

6) I'm the newest designer at Funky Playground Designs starting today! WOO HOO! Grab anything at my FPD store for 50% off until March 5th.




No comments: