let's read...

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Relax, Sale & Freebie all in one!



Happy Birthday to me! Happy Birthday to meeeee! That's right I'm turning the big 3-9 today and I'm so excited. I've always been a little geeky about my birthday, and I feel everyone should have at least one day that's all about them! So swing by any of my stores TODAY ONLY and get 39% off your whole purchase. I won't have another sale like this for awhile! I've got a few things cooking up just for you, so I can spread the love around a bit.

Funky Playground Designs
Polka Dot Plum
Scrappity-Doo-Dah

Here is my new release, Relax, that's being highlighted over at Log Your Memory this month. I found the colors on the Pantone chart for hot fall 2011 colors and they just spoke to me. It's a versatile, classy kit perfect for any number of layouts. It comes with a Free With Purchase Mini-Kit, as well! It's 39% off at all my stores today, too!










I've also just revamped my Facebook Fan page, including a FREE spring kit if you "like me"!!!!You know you want a freebie!!!! Just follow the directions when you click on the VIP tab on the left side.



And, did you see that Fab-u-lous CT call going over at Funky Playground? I've only just started there and can see they are a professional, fun-loving team!




No comments: